What is the Long Advantage Gold Card Program?
- Your passport to special discounts on products and services offered only to members of the Long Advantage Program.
What kind of product discounts and services do we offer?
- More than 85 different discounted products and services. Everything from restaurant specials to the guaranteed best price on your next automobile.
Who is eligible to receive the Long Advantage Gold Card?
- Buyers and/or Sellers that have a transaction with one of our Long Realty Sales Associates.
How do I get a Long Advantage Gold Card?
- If you don’t automatically receive the Gold Card after your transaction, then contact your Long Realty Sales Associate and ask them to order for you and/or your partner.
Is there a fee for the Long Advantage Gold Card?
- There is NO fee for the Long Advantage Gold Card if you are involved in a transaction with a Long Realty Sales Associate.
Does my Long Advantage Gold Card expire?
- NO. More reason to Keep Coming Back to your Sales Associate’s website or LongAdvantage.com to get the updated list of partners.
How do I use the Gold Card?
- At the BEGINNING of the transaction, with any one of our partners, just show the Gold Card and enjoy
your service and savings. For further details please see the section on “HOW TO USE YOUR GOLD CARD". Click Here.
What is the Temporary Long Advantage Card?
- This card is issued by your Long Realty Sales Associates for temporary use with any program until your permanent Long Advantage Gold Card arrives.
Can I still get the Gold Card if my Sale Associates forgot to order the Gold Card at the time of my original transaction?
I lost my Gold Card – can I get a replacement?
What if I have questions concerning a partner?
How do I get updated information about new partners?
- Go on-line to LongAdvantage.com or to your Sales Associates website for updates to the program anytime. We bring on new partners and offers on a continuing basis.
How can I trust the credibility of the partners?
- Each and every partner is prescreened and comes highly recommended making your choice easy. All of our partners are Licensed, Bonded and Insured as applicable to their particular industry standards. We also have a Better Business Bureau report on file when available. The program Director personally visits each and every partner location to insure that each partner is committed to the same standards as Long Realty requires.
Can anyone get the same offers and discounts available through the Long Advantage Program?
- In order to get the Long Advantage specials on products and services you must have the Long Advantage Gold Card.
How can I suggest a certain business or category for the Long Advantage Program?